Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm not Ashton Kutcher


Of course, you already know that. He's the world's most popular Twitterer -- the first to eclipse 1 million followers -- and I'm, well, way down the list of bloggers.

But while Ashton has more than 1.3 million followers (check him out here: http://twitter.com/aplusk -- and send him a tweet if you like), I've crossed a threshold of my own.

(Drumroll...)
I now have 10 followers. Yes, ten. Ha!

Of course, this pales in comparison to other blogs that I've come across that have 200, 300, 600 followers. Maybe those folks are blatant self-promoters or just have WAY more friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. Or, I suspect, they've been at it considerably longer and know their way around the Web better than I do.

In any case, thanks to those of you who've taken the Rough and Rede plunge. I have yet to make a big deal of this publicly, so I appreciate the interest. Feel free to pass on the URL: http://roughandrede.blogspot.com/

And to those of you who occasionally drop in on my ramblings, you're hereby invited to sign up as a follower.

I promise a more nutritious post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment