Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jessica Simpson’s Style Award, Blake Lively’s New Hair and More!

Jessica Simpson, Kathy GriffinSara Jaye Weiss/Startraks

Jessica Simpson took home the Style Icon of the Year award at Us Weekly‘s annual Hot Hollywood party in L.A. last night, and she seemed pretty surprised by the win. “I’m not really that stylish, but I do know how to make a woman look beautiful, and when I want to look great, I know how to make it happen,” Simpson (in Etro) told reporters. She posed with Kathy Griffin (in Dolce & Gabbana) on the carpet, who told us, “I love Jessica Simpson! I’ve known her for a long time and she looks adorable.” Back in New York, Blake Lively showcased her newly-red locks, while Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos took in the Tribeca Film Festival. See more photos from last night's hottest parties in the gallery!

PEI147TEN 2QU785CLI ZAP369MO DIO54623L CEL159WER MOD4124E



No comments:

Post a Comment